Water Heaters in Brampton, ON
A working water heater is vital to daily life around your home. Without a good water heater, you are without warm water for a variety of important tasks from bathing to cleaning. When it comes to reliable water heater services, we are your go-to resource. We can pair you with the right water heater system and provide the services that keep it working effectively and efficiently.
Whether you are in need of service for your electric water heater or your gas water heater we are the team that will provide reliable services to keep you hot water flowing. Our team of professionals can provide the installation, repairs, and other services you need.
Contact Peatson's Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. today to schedule the water heater services you need. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We Provide Professional Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Do you need an effective and efficient hot water heater for your home? If your water heater is on the fritz, we can help replace your old unit and install a new one that will provide the reliable hot water you need. When you work with one of our professionals we can help pair you with the best water heater for your needs including
- Electric Water Heaters: As you may have guessed, electric water heaters utilize electricity to heat the water in your home. These are great options if you don’t live near a natural gas line and electricity in your area is affordable.
- Gas Water Heaters: Natural gas is a highly efficient fuel source to use for your hot water heater. If you have a natural gas connection, a gas water heater is a great option for you.
If you are looking for help getting a great hot water heater for your home, contact our team for service.
Do You Need Water Heater Repairs?
If you have a hot water heater that needs to be repaired, you are going to want to get it taken care of ASAP. This can be easier said than done however if you don’t know what the signs are that something is wrong with your system. Be on the lookout for these warning signs of trouble in your water heater so you know when to reach out to Peatson's Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.:
- Inconsistent Hot Water: If your water heater can’t provide reliable hot water, it means that it likely needs to be repaired.
- High Energy Bills: Energy bills that are peeking are a strong indicator that something is up with your water heater.
- Low Water Pressure: Did the stream from your shower or your taps turn into a trickle? If so it could indicate a repair need such as a leak in your water heater.
- Strange Noises: Rumbling or kettling are both sounds you don’t want your water heater to make. If you hear these noises, schedule repairs ASAP.
Our team provides repairs for faulty water heaters along with water heater maintenance to help keep those repairs few and far between. Contact us today to schedule the services you need. With us, your satisfaction is guaranteed.