Temperatures are finally starting to cool down after a long and seemingly endless summer. Don’t get us wrong, those days at the pool and spending time barbequing will definitely be missed, but changing seasons can often lead to growth and new things happening in our lives. Pretty soon we’ll all be enjoying cozy company during the holidays.
This blog is going to be all about maintenance, one of our most important HVAC services in Brampton, ON. Not only is this service something we recommend everyone invest in, but it’s something that’s uniquely helpful during this time of year. Fall is when temperatures drop but they’re not so low that we’re relying day to day on our furnace systems. This is also a season when our schedules open up since not as many people are calling us for emergency repairs.
Let’s discuss maintenance, why it’s helpful, and what kinds of benefits you might gain from it.
The Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
HVAC maintenance can benefit customers in a variety of different ways. Depending on your home, your comfort preferences, and your budget, you’ll be impacted in different ways by calling for maintenance. Just make sure that this service is done routinely and every year for the full effect and set of benefits!
- Improved system efficiency. The first and most obvious reason for investing in maintenance is the added system efficiency. A well-maintained furnace is going to consume less fuel and run more easily than a system that’s been neglected. You’ll likely even see this reflected on your heating bill as a result.
- Better performance. A furnace that’s been maintained is also going to perform more optimally than a system that’s left alone. This means that more heat can be created and sent to the rooms of a home. Stay comfier and cozier this year than you would otherwise with the help of maintenance services.
- Reduce repairs and problems. When a technician performs maintenance, they get to inspect the system and not any problems no matter how small. This means that many problems that normally go unseen until they get worse can get addressed right then and there. In fact, maintenance reduces the number of repairs an HVAC system might need by up to 85% as long as it’s done yearly.
- Extend the system’s lifespan. A normal heating system is designed to last anywhere from 10-15 years. But what some people might not tell you is that this number is practically only reachable with routine maintenance done every year. Maintenance ensures that you get the most out of your furnace, which could mean you get to keep it running right up until its 15th birthday if you’re lucky!
- Peace of mind. Don’t underestimate how stressful an inefficient and faulty furnace can be. Constant furnace problems due to neglect and repair needs can be a huge headache and one that we’d rather keep away from you during the holiday season. Maintenance is amazing at giving customers peace of mind and allowing them to feel confident going into the heating season.